Just a quick note to let you know what this week has in store for us yoga-wise and to let you know, as of right now, there’s still room for one more in Monday’s (tomorrow) 8:15am Infinity class. Contact me if you’d like to register.
I’ve been thinking a lot about yoga and its relationship to creativity. One of the aspects I’m playing with is that even within a led practice we have a lot of choice about how we show up and what we emphasize in poses within ourselves. It reminds me of learning to play piano from sheet music. I remember once I knew a piece well, that feeling of sitting down to play and something within me pouring out through the notes, even though it wasn’t something I had personally written. I encounter a similar feeling as I teach and as I practice. I’m curious if you do too. If you have any thoughts on this please take a moment to share them.
Schedule for Week of August 3rd.
8:15 am All Levels – Infinity
- You need a confirmation from me that you are registered. Spaces are limited.
- Infinity Covid Protocols
6pm All Levels – Root River Zoom
7:15am All Levels – Root River Zoom
8:15am Yoga with Friends – Sinclair Park
Yoga Videos and Meditation
As always, these are shared with you under the category “pay what you can, if you can.”
Here’s the link to PayPal your support: https://www.paypal.me/
Things to know about Yoga with Elle Outside:
- If you have trouble hearing please set up close (but still 6 ft away) to me.
- Please be respectful and stay 6′ away from each other to ensure everyone who comes is safe and feels comfortable.
- I’ll wear a mask as we’re setting up so if you want to come ask questions, tell me things, etc., you’ll be safe.
- I’m going to take my mask off to teach so you can hear me and we can record sound, but I will stay on my mat and not walk around making adjustments.
- If you are nervous to be around folks but really want to come, please come, wear a mask and set up away from folks. We will lovingly stay away and give you space.
- Regular outdoor considerations to think of: You may want sun screen, bug spray, sun glasses, and a towel if it’s dewy.
- Bring your mat and a block or a blanket if you have them.
Root River Yoga on Zoom
Consider joining me and a great group of students for a Root River class and support an amazing studio that serves rural SE MN. Register for classes and learn more about Root River Yoga here.
6:00-7:00pm All Levels
7:15-8:15am All Levels
*You’re invited to stay online after class for coffee/tea and a chat.
Ways to Keep Connected
- Follow Yoga with Elle on Facebook
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Ask to join private Facebook group.
- Receive this newsletter in your email by signing up here .
Tips for Practicing At Home
- Create a space for yourself, but don’t get bogged down in creating a perfect space for yourself.
- Put your class on the calendar. Make space in your day.
- Make it special for yourself. Maybe this means putting on your favorite fancy yoga pants, maybe this means you finally get to practice in your pjs.
- Reach out to me if you get stuck.